Reference photos are required for ALL custom caricature orders!
In fact, we won’t even let you add a caricature to your cart without them. For the best possible results, we’ve written up the following guidelines:
- Acceptable photo file types to include are: .tif, .jpg, .gif, .png, .pdf, .psd
- The higher resolution, the better. The more detail we can see, the more accurate your drawing will be! Crows feet, eye color, nose/mouth shape, etc should be easy to pick out in your reference photos!
- Front or 1/4 turn view that displays the shape of the subject’s face.
- If submitting multiple photos (please submit multiple photos), zip them up and submit the .zip while adding your item to your cart.
- If your images have more than 1 person in them, please clearly indicate who is who, and who will be drawn.